Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What do you think of a dodge challenger r/t f?

I am a female and I just bought the 2009 Dodge Challenger (Hemi, of course) and I absolutely love it! I am the only owner of a black 2009 Challenger in my town so far and there is only one other person in my town that has one and his is orange, so my car gets a lot of attention! People ask me all the time what it is and tell me how nice it is! It is very fast! As far as gas mileage goes, it is quite shocking! I am averaging around 22-23 in the city and 24-25 on the interstate and I am not conservative in my driving habits. In other words, I like to start off fast. Unfortunately, in the city, you can start off fast but it doesn't last long because it only takes 1 second and you are at 45 mph. I try to back off when I reach the speed limit. I had a male highway patrolman ask me the other day if I wanted to race him in his patrol car (a new Dodge Charger). I almost took him up on it! I will have to tell you that my payments are not cheap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment